Version 2.0 Beta completed working version of the providers source code can be found at its github location along with documentation for the new configuration options, and basic examples:
Requested features have been implemented (Centralized Configuration, Configurable key columns (Guid, Int32, Int64, Int16)).
I'll be adding the nuget package as soon as I get time.
Code-First Membership / Role Provider is built using Entity Framework Code-First. Unlike others this project provides basic library abstraction (the code is not required to be in the DbContext project, only referenced by it).
Initial release of source code + sample project.
Michal Altair Valášek (Altairis) - I used his configuration extension methods and modified his HMAC512 VerifyPassword() method.
- Create the 2 entity objects you wish to inject (User / Role)
- Inherit the entities from IUser / IRole from the Holyprin.Web.Security namespace
- open web.config and modify memberships (type="Holyprin.Web.Security.CFMembershipProvider, Holyprin.Web.Security", and type="Holyprin.Web.Security.CFRoleProvider, Holyprin.Web.Security")
- Add to both memberships:
- dbContext="Namespace.DbContext, Assembly.Name"
- userObject="Namespace.User.Entity, Assembly.Name"
- roleObject="Namespace.Role.Entity, Assembly.Name"
- Run the application (make sure you have a DBInitializer set)
See the web project for a working example.
I will update documentation as soon as I get the time. For now the source code / nuget package pretty much explain most of it.
If you like the project please help a girl out and
Donate anything is greatly appreciated.